• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Good evening all. I haven't been lurking much today. Had to take my mom to the hospital. Influenza B. She kept passing out from the dry heaves. They got some fluids and nausea meds in her and let her go home.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Took #2 son back to the airport today, he's on his way back to Atlanta. Wife sad, but I always remind her that they are men now with their own lives and responsibilities.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Took #2 son back to the airport today, he's on his way back to Atlanta. Wife sad, but I always remind her that they are men now with their own lives and responsibilities.

It can be tough to see them go sometimes. I'm usually ready for the grandkids to leave, but I miss them as soon as they are gone.:D

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Both my sons are in their 30s, no wives or grand kids in sight. Asked my oldest about that one time, he said, "dad you just don't understand, all young women are whores". I know a lot of their freinds have gone through divorces already, but I've been married 36 years, got to be somebody out there for them.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Both my sons are in their 30s, no wives or grand kids in sight. Asked my oldest about that one time, he said, "dad you just don't understand, all young women are whores". I know a lot of their freinds have gone through divorces already, but I've been married 36 years, got to be somebody out there for them.

No ruch. :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Both sons move out of state?
    Both of the wife's kids have fled Indiana for greener pastures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom