• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    My wife and I went to Pierre's in Fort Wayne on Thursday night to see Theory of a Deadman in Concert. Tickets were only $20 each. Thought that was a good deal, and we both like the band so we ordered them. The venue was a bar/club in Fort Wayne. It was about one - two miles away from the Coliseum, so it was really easy to get to. Pierre's looked kinda small from the outside, but once we got patted down and were in, we were suprised by the size. The concert was held in the Mezzanine which is basically a big room that connects all FIVE clubs that make up this venue. There was four full service bars and about a half dozen beer tanks:40oz: in various locations. So getting booze :alcoholic:was quite easy and not to long a wait in line. Let me tell you that you needed all the liquid you could ingest. It was HOT in there. Had to be over 100 degrees in there. With over 2000 people there and no air flow, just standing there you were sweating.
    There were three bands that played.
    There first was a band I had never heard of called Pheen. They played for about a half an hour and sucked every minute of it.
    Then there was about 20 minutes of teardown and set up for the next band, which was Rev Theory.
    Rev Theory kicked huge ***. They played for a little over an hour and they Rocked :rockwoot:the entire time. After their set the members of the band were walking through the crowd selling cd's for $10. After the show all five members of the band signed the CD which i thought was very cool. They were hanging out, outside the club takeing photo's and signing for anyone who wanted them to.
    The Headline band was Theory of a Deadman. They played for about an hour and a half. They kicked ***. Played most of their new CD and some of their older songs. The only problem I had was that by the time they were on stage my back was killing me from standing so long(it was standing room only).
    We had a great time. Walked out with Two CD's and a Bad Bad Girlfriend T-Shirt.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Glad the concert kicked butt...But you couldn't PAY me to attend anything at the club. Full of young, punk, idiots! IMHO

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Glad the concert kicked butt...But you couldn't PAY me to attend anything at the club. Full of young, punk, idiots! IMHO
    I've been there once for a concert, and I agree with the over abundance of idiots present. I may be young, but I do my best to keep from being classified as a punk idiot :)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I've been there once for a concert, and I agree with the over abundance of idiots present. I may be young, but I do my best to keep from being classified as a punk idiot :)

I hear ya. I've been there a few times and it was loaded with a bunch of guys wearing there pants down to their knees and all kinds of "grinding". Fights...etc. And it wasn't "rap" music like you'd suspect. Rock, actually. lol. It just isn't my cup of tea I guess. I'm a youngin' too, but there is a limit to my stupidity! I will not return.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    There was an older couple there, wearing Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band t-shirts. It was my opinion that they bought them during the summer of love. lol

Top Bottom