Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Bob-_Odenkirk-_Nope.gif

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nothing new. Nothing new at all. Kids were whacking out on Glue when I was in school. Model glue was a huge favorite if memory serves.

Ah, the perks of glue. I kept all the windows shut when building my models.
    OK, after some of the longer builds they looked like crap but glue never affected me long term. :rolleyes:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nothing new. Nothing new at all. Kids were whacking out on Glue when I was in school. Model glue was a huge favorite if memory serves.

Ya I loved that stuff. When I built model cars with the smelly glue, I made sure to keep the whole house closed up.
    Sometimes the kit would take all night and by morning it wasn't looking too good but oh well. I'm all good now, I don't even think it did any real damage to me. :n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya I loved that stuff. When I built model cars with the smelly glue, I made sure to keep the whole house closed up.
    Sometimes the kit would take all night and by morning it wasn't looking too good but oh well. I'm all good now, I don't even think it did any real damage to me. :n00b:

I remember when they took all the good stuff out of the Testors we used. It sucked as to getting things to stick.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

A buddy had a neighbor that poured his "glue/toluene" into a bread sack and sealed it over his face for a couple of minutes. The fool couldn't talk or stand up but he apparently loved to fall down on his face on the concrete porch.
    The idiot finally caught himself on fire trying to light a cigarette and sniff his concoction at the same time.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Nothing like sniffing glue. I always closed the windows before I worked on models.
    I think I survived that phase all right. I'll admit that a few of my model planes didn't turn out so well. :(

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've posted this before in the Funny Pics thread.

image-drole-preservatif.gif

The look on her face, when she pulls it out of her mouth is priceless. (No NSFW ideas intended)

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I want to know if she can start a new trend/challenge by snorting her thong up her nose. Teenagers aren't know for being real bright but this is just deadly stupid. I did some crazy stuff at that stage of life, street racing, motocross, streaking, but they were not projected to the rest of the world. Social media will be the downfall of civilized society as every idiot will be trying to out do the last idiot.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Maybe her dad should have used one of those. You know, "as directed."
    yea pretty much.

This video is a few years old.

But still...YouTube is cutting any video related to guns, and still allows this ****. Ridiculous.
    and they don't even see the irony.

yea, thanks to that it aint the same anymore. good model cement 10-15 years ago dissolved the plastic from the two pieces then there's one piece when it dries. I got a new tube recently from hobby lobby and it blows chunks. It isn't much better than Elmer's white glue thus is basically worthless. glue parts together, let it dry, pull them apart again.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    yea, thanks to that it aint the same anymore. good model cement 10-15 years ago dissolved the plastic from the two pieces then there's one piece when it dries. I got a new tube recently from hobby lobby and it blows chunks. It isn't much better than Elmer's white glue thus is basically worthless. glue parts together, let it dry, pull them apart again.

Acetone is a good plastic "welder." They removed all the effective chemicals from the glue because some people are idiots.

Top Bottom