• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I just saw that ad as well. Seems people are trying to educate him on the issue at hand. He just doesn't seem to be listening or comprehending what is being said.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I reported his listing to admins of group in question. They pulled the listing. Hopefully if he realists he will heed some of the warnings people gave him.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    It also makes me wonder how much things like this happen and the person just has no clue about the regs... kinda scary (and potentially costly in more ways than one)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I reported his listing to admins of group in question. They pulled the listing. Hopefully if he realists he will heed some of the warnings people gave him.

No kidding, he does not want to deal with that!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, where is the usual guy admonishing INGO for discussion of this?
    He should have already been in here wagging his finger by now.
    Oh, wait........

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I do a lot of buying/selling/trading, and last year, over the course of about a month and a half, the same guy kept offering me what was clearly an SBR (AR not unlike the one you posted OP) for various items I had listed. I warned him the first 2 times, both warnings went unheeded, and when he contacted me for the third time I got pretty angry, and called an ATF acquaintance of mine. I gave him the guys contact info, and about a week later, they confiscated the weapon. No charges, no fines that I know of, but they made the guy aware of the law, and he was out a gun.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I do a lot of buying/selling/trading, and last year, over the course of about a month and a half, the same guy kept offering me what was clearly an SBR (AR not unlike the one you posted OP) for various items I had listed. I warned him the first 2 times, both warnings went unheeded, and when he contacted me for the third time I got pretty angry, and called an ATF acquaintance of mine. I gave him the guys contact info, and about a week later, they confiscated the weapon. No charges, no fines that I know of, but they made the guy aware of the law, and he was out a gun.

That is about the most mellow and nice result possible (still sucks)

Top Bottom