• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Borock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I enjoy discussing the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment on INGO as much as the next guy but there’s more we need to do. The “Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America” group is using social media to spread their message. I don’t know if they’re making head way but talking about this issue on INGO is not enough. Below is a link where you can find your elected officials. Use it to find yours and send them an email about an issue (I’m concerned about the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment this go-round). Be polite and to the point. Don’t blow a lot of wind, just say your piece and let the multitude of emails sent do their job. Keep in touch and find out how they voted on issues that concern you.

Something to consider putting in your argument: opponents of gun ownership say, “back when the Constitution was written, the guns were only one-shot guns”. That’s all well and good because everyone had a one-shot gun. Now there are multiple-shot guns and so the playing field needs to stay level. Things like minimizing magazine size for responsible gun owners is not a level playing field.

Lastly, a very simple way to help keep the “Moms” at bay is to keep your firearms locked and out of the reach of children as well as bad guys. If it’s not on your hip. . . . .IT NEEDS TO BE SECURED.

Thank you for your attention.

https://www.opencongress.org/people/zipcodelookup

Top Bottom