• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    For sale is a Professional Helmet mounted Sage-Warfighter IR-50 Thermal imager. It's in very very good condition. I've used for a few hours. It works great and is invaluable for many things. I used it to see where my house was leaking heat this winter. You can also use it to identify circuits and wiring in your house that are potentially overloaded and running hot. I can see the deer in my yard when it's pitch black outside. It sees heat and doesn't rely on light at all so it works when it's completely dark. You can look into a parking lot and see which cars have been driven recently. You can see foot prints on the ground where someone was standing recently. I'm selling for a lot less than I paid for it a few years ago.

It includes an adjustable focus and brightness control, adjustable view screen, quick detach helmet mount, chin strap, lens cap, soft carry case, high impact pressurized storage case, and instruction manual. Uses 2x AA Lithium or alkaline batteries.

I would consider taking a partial trade on a Glock 43. Might consider other trades.
    Would also consider a nice treadmill for trade

Price is $820.

If this add is up I still have it.
    Be specific when contacting me.
    If I don't respond to you I'm not interested.
    Cash only. No shipping. Must be a US resident.

I can meet in the Mooresville area weekends and evenings
    You can email me on here or text me at (317)two six8-82five4

Last edited:
    Top Bottom