• ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Mr. TWB deserves some rep.

I can only get him once...

He helped me fix my computer whilst I was sequestered away in an Evansville hotel room with hardly any Internet connectivity.

Thanks again, man!!!

-J-

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Mr. TWB deserves some rep.

I can only get him once...

He helped me fix my computer whilst I was sequestered away in an Evansville hotel room with hardly any Internet connectivity.

Thanks again, man!!!

-J-
    ah, but did he do it while wearing the mankini he was supposed to sport at the last 1500? now that would earn him some rep!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    he knows about computers? whoa... :dunno:

:shady:

He was able to research my issue and then email the fix-it instructions / download to me!

You should ask him about Mr. Drunken Lawnmower Guy that he and his buddies dealt with on Tuesday evening. :laugh:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    He was able to research my issue and then email the fix-it instructions / download to me!

You should ask him about Mr. Drunken Lawnmower Guy that he and his buddies dealt with on Tuesday evening. :laugh:

I even got "rep" on facebook from the guy whose house I was at for protecting their homestead. I'm still waiting to hear back from the sheriff's department in case they want the evidence I have. I think he said that if it happens again, the county will press charges if the family won't. The deputy gave me his business card.

I have a pic AND audio. But that is neither here nor there. Thanks for the thread, Indy_Guy_77. :D

Of course, everyone will now think that your account is a shill account I use to talk myself up!!! :ingo:

Top Bottom