They are watching. ...perhaps INGO classifieds are next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I try to do that myself, also.

It appears the gun control groups next move will be the push to define dealers. Wasn't that long ago, some states allowed one purchase a month, so I wonder if that could one day also benchmark dealers.

As to what you do know....well you are a lawyer so I imagine even you sit up nights debating yourself over that one just to stay sharp so there's no way I am wading into that minefield. :D

Sounds like a good reason to not break the law....but what do I know.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read an article that said Obama asked Zuckerberg to take steps against gun sales on FB. I doubt that BHO will be calling Fenway and if he did, I would hope Fenway would not be as cooperative.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good job... They will now!

They are too chicken to do so. They know they will be cut down with facts and cant win. They prefer to operate with the home field advantage where they control the message. Ever notice the spaces they control contains ZERO dissent? Its because one of us shows up, makes a valid but contrary point based on facts not feelings, and the post is immediately deleted and the commenter banned from posting anything else.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They are too chicken to do so. They know they will be cut down with facts and cant win. They prefer to operate with the home field advantage where they control the message. Ever notice the spaces they control contains ZERO dissent? Its because one of us shows up, makes a valid but contrary point based on facts not feelings, and the post is immediately deleted and the commenter banned from posting anything else.

Funny how a free marketplace of ideas works. We don't have to ban or restrict them because they crash and burn on their own merit, or rather lack thereof. Conversely, they have to actively stifle dissent.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    First, this 'study' was done by BloomingIdiot's crew. I highly doubt that it is fair or honest.

Second, their 'dealer' presumptions are based strictly on counting sales, not including the standards the feds use including actually making a profit on the sales.

Third, they have drawn some huge conclusions from a very small sample even if they didn't cherry pick the results they like and throw out a bunch that they didn't to inflate their percentage of prohibited persons.

Fourth, they have made it clear that they demand anyone who sells any gun ever to be treated like a dealer much in the same way that selling one left-handed cigarette makes you a drug dealer.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    smiley-says-kiss-my-ass.gif

Top Bottom