• ...and so much more!
  • GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Unfortunately it was shown only on 17 and 27 December 2018 in US theaters. I can find no indication there will be further theater showings. I expect to see it on DVD or video streaming, but unfortunately the theater experience window has closed for now. :(

Guess I will just hope they bring it bad.
    If the theaters were full they might well bring it back.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    [FONT=&amp]From Variety

Peter Jackson
    ’s World War I documentary “They Shall Not Grow Old” broke its own record with $3.4 million at 1,007 theaters in North America on Thursday, according to industry estimates.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]They Shall Not Grow Old” has now taken in $5.7 million in two days of showings in North America. It debuted on Dec. 17 and pulled in $2.3 million at 1,142 theaters for Warner Bros. and Fathom Events — the largest single-day gross for a Fathom documentary in the U.S. Fathom specializes in event cinema and is jointly owned by AMC, Cinemark and Regal. Fathom said that some locations sold out of tickets more than a week ago.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Warner Bros. will launch a theatrical release in New York, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, on Jan. 11 and plans to expand to 25 markets on Feb. 1.[/FONT]

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am glad it seems this movie will see a more widespread release, I know WWI did not impact as many Americans as WWII did but IMHO it is the single most important historical event in the last thousand years. More people need to know what happened and why along with the long term consequences that colossal conflict had.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    [FONT=&amp]From Variety

Peter Jackson
    ’s World War I documentary “They Shall Not Grow Old” broke its own record with $3.4 million at 1,007 theaters in North America on Thursday, according to industry estimates.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]They Shall Not Grow Old” has now taken in $5.7 million in two days of showings in North America. It debuted on Dec. 17 and pulled in $2.3 million at 1,142 theaters for Warner Bros. and Fathom Events — the largest single-day gross for a Fathom documentary in the U.S. Fathom specializes in event cinema and is jointly owned by AMC, Cinemark and Regal. Fathom said that some locations sold out of tickets more than a week ago.

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Warner Bros. will launch a theatrical release in New York, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, on Jan. 11 and plans to expand to 25 markets on Feb. 1.[/FONT]

Thanks Mike I do want to see this movie!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    DVD They Shall Not Grow Old 2018

812PxadIq6L._SY445_.jpg

Poster [FONT=&amp]Lost Posters Rare Poster Peter Jackson They Shall NOT Grow Old Documentary 2018 Reprint #'d/100!! 12x18[/FONT]

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Posters...oding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=P3FHXMAZ9E9Z6NNJ1TJWH

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Unfortunately it was shown only on 17 and 27 December 2018 in US theaters. I can find no indication there will be further theater showings. I expect to see it on DVD or video streaming, but unfortunately the theater experience window has closed for now. :(

Date Night!

Hitting the mass market theaters this weekend in Fort Wayne. Going with the wifey for a Friday night date.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I had no clue until right now, but I will see, and probably own a copy.

As for 'Gory'?
    How could it possibly be more gory than any horror/snuff film or personal shooter video game?

Top Bottom