• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The Indiana equivalent is being named a "Sagamore of the Wabash"....which sounds so much more lame than being a Kentucky Colonel.

I looked up Sagamore and it's an Indian Chief for certain tribes. Even knowing what it means...

lame.gif

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My Dad was a KY Colonel. I need to try to get an appointment...

I have been one since the 90's...The Paul "The Love Gov" Patton signed mine....I participated in the opening of the Thomas D. Clark Kentucky History Center in Frankfort and was given another one...I told the lady I already had one..My granddad was one too..He said that and a dollar would get him a cup of coffee at Mac-Donalds.....:)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    KFC just cast its first black Colonel Sanders in history - AOL

Why can't they just leave stuff alone. A while back I decided to give KFC a try, it had been a long time since I ate their. I walked in, saw how disgusting dirty the place was and walked out. Give me red beans and rice from Popeyes, now you are talking.

Nobody north of the Tombigbee knows how to make a Roux (INGO would love it, it's especially good when made with BACON GREASE !)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fast food companies, McD's especially, have been targeting African Americans for about a decade now.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fast+food+target+minorities

McDonald's: "I'm Lovin it" and constant stream of minority actors in ads.
    Arbys: Their voice over guy
    now KFC: Black Colonel

Ever heard that "eating healthy is expensive?" Hence why minorities and poor are disproportionately overweight.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Im good with that as long as he can provide me with?

3 chicken tenders..............Tatars and gravy..................Throw in a biscuit.................................And a big ole cookie....LOL

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    A black man to play Colonel Sanders for Kentucky Fried Chicken.......Sure, somehow this make sense.
    So when is Wendy's going to use a Transvestite to play Wendy in their ads? :dunno:

I'll be in my safe place blowing bubbles.............No, not Bubbles the monkey.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Nobody north of the Tombigbee knows how to make a Roux (INGO would love it, it's especially good when made with BACON GREASE !)

I know, but only because I lived in SE Texas for a few years and worked offshore cooking for Cajuns. That's THE BEST food in the world. And now my mouth is watering.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Word to the wise- the satirical, racist stuff you may say to your friends of a different race which is funny because they know you, don't try out on strangers of a different race.

Use Blazing saddles quotes carefully.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I want to see a Korean Colonel Sanders.

I'm thinking Colonel Kim Jong Sanders.

Yes, I just wrote that.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Fast food companies, McD's especially, have been targeting African Americans for about a decade now.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fast+food+target+minorities

McDonald's: "I'm Lovin it" and constant stream of minority actors in ads.
    Arbys: Their voice over guy
    now KFC: Black Colonel
    Home :: 365black.com You left off 365black. The McDonalds website specifically targeted towards African-Americans.

Does this direct of a marketing strategy actually work? If they had a website called 24/7white, I'd just be kind of scratching my head at the name. And who's going on a McDonald's website anyways? I go there for hamburgers. Not for multimedia.

Oh, and I don't see it as being a big deal if they made the new Colonel black. I mean the old one was white, but he also wasn't a goofy creep like the new one. At this point the only similarity between the two is they sold chicken.

Top Bottom