• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not so fast... Seems there are other circumstances that the post doesnt address.

If this is TL:DR... He was on the ground in Haiti, but did not expose anything. And there were several factors leading to them to rule it a suicide... like he had been going through professional issues and had just had his admitting privileges revoked days before the suicide, as well as being sued by an NFL player for ruining his career.

As much as I would love for this to be, I think this one might just be a coincidence.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/dr-d...tion-haiti-response-found-dead-truth-fiction/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not so fast... Seems there are other circumstances that the post doesnt address.

If this is TL:DR... He was on the ground in Haiti, but did not expose anything. And there were several factors leading to them to rule it a suicide... like he had been going through professional issues and had just had his admitting privileges revoked days before the suicide, as well as being sued by an NFL player for ruining his career.

As much as I would love for this to be, I think this one might just be a coincidence.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/dr-d...tion-haiti-response-found-dead-truth-fiction/

Way to ruin a mood Monkey. Way to go....:):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Way to ruin a mood Monkey. Way to go....:):

Well, somebody's gotta keep the facts straight.

So as you were...

iu

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

As I understand,he sent a e-mail to a friend who sent it to Cheryl Mills who sent it to HC complaining about the conditions with the lack of medical supplies,and medical equipment.The e-mail was then posted on WikiLeaks.The story was followed up,which then exposed the Clinton recovery disaster..His e-mail was what caused the chain reaction. Harakiri is not common I would not think.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom