• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My wife has vetoed chili and hookers. I’m not sure if she shot down both things, or just both things at once. Anyway, keep the other suggestions coming though!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My in-laws just went to the Noah's Ark Encounter, and said it was great. They spent 4 hours there, and said they wished they had more time. I've also heard good things about the Creation Museum

My son worked the Creation Museum last summer and is going back this summer. I have gone to both. I greatly enjoyed them. If anyone is going June to August, my son may be ale to hook you up with some discounts.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My son worked the Creation Museum last summer and is going back this summer. I have gone to both. I greatly enjoyed them. If anyone is going June to August, my son may be ale to hook you up with some discounts.

Awesome!!! I would love to go to this with the kids. Not expecting any discount but that was nice of you to mention that for people.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Stay out of Over the Rhine, Finley Market only in the early daytime hours and get the heck out of the Zoo area before dark. The Clifton area around UC used to be a nice place to wonder around but I haven't been there in years so..? The Conservatory and Natural History museum are close together and worth a visit. The Newport Aquarium is a must see. Newport was a fun place back in the day until they made the strippers put g-strings and pasties on and cleared out the backroom gambling, (the found memories of a misspent youth).

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This guy has a nice BBQ joint that has really taken off...He and I worked in the mortgage business together for a while...The last time I saw him was before the first Lebowskifest in Louisville...He said he was going to open a BBQ joint on the river in Cincy...He did, some of the politicians, the Red's and Bengal's players began going there and now he's famous...

Eli's BBQ

If you see Eli tell him Rick from Integrity Mortgage said hello....

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I would make sure you are packing a nice primary and a BUG.
    You should take in all the Jewels of the mid west!
    1. Chicago
    2. Detroit
    3. Cincinnati
    4. St. Louis
    5. Cleveland

I dread going to all of them they remind me of third world failed states?

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    EnterTrainment Junction. Very cool. 2+ miles of model train track. They have it split into different eras and the detail is amazing. They have a funhouse in the other half of the building that my daughter enjoys with a mirror maze and some other stuff. We try to go every time we are over there.

Home | Entertrainment Junction

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Just got back home from Cincinnati. The reports of it being a desolate wasteland of crime, drugs, and shenanigans were exaggerated. We spent most of our time in Over-the-Rhine after leaving the Aquarium. It reminded me a lot of Mass Ave. in downtown Indy. There was a noticeable sprinkling of urban zombies, but none of them said a word to us. Overall, we are keeping it in the rotation for weekend trips.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Just got back home from Cincinnati. The reports of it being a desolate wasteland of crime, drugs, and shenanigans were exaggerated. We spent most of our time in Over-the-Rhine after leaving the Aquarium. It reminded me a lot of Mass Ave. in downtown Indy. There was a noticeable sprinkling of urban zombies, but none of them said a word to us. Overall, we are keeping it in the rotation for weekend trips.

Glad you had a good time, Cincy isn't that bad as long as you pay attention.

Top Bottom