• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    We took our 7 and 9 year olds there late last year. They had a blast.

Is it like the theater/dinner thing? Part I’m worried about is my daughter is 4 and my son is 1. Obviously the 1 year old will enjoy about anything that makes noise. My daughter however, well, she has a lot of her momma in her :): she can be a bit harder to entertain.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    The new Anakeesta attraction across the street from the aquarium is really cool. There's a dedication to the forest fires from a year or so ago, bbq place, ice cream place, and some cool bridges through the tree tops, along with zip lining. Enough to do you could probably spend a good chunk of the day up there.

Alamo steakhouse is good. Sawyers in Pigeon Forge for breakfast... just to name a couple.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Dang I’m glad I posted this here. Didn’t find half this info searching online. Definitely got some scheduling to do. Thanks everybody! Can’t wait

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I did read the aquarium has a Pearl Harbor exhibit right now. Looking forward to checking that out. We discussed the titanic museum, as all the other museums (wax museum, etc) looked more like kiddy attractions than educational. I did tell the wife I’m sneaking to at least 1 distillery, so maybe the moving theater can find a way into our schedule after
    Going there next month, but couldn't find anything about a Pearl harbor exhibit on their website, just some old links to articles about it from two years ago.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Going there next month, but couldn't find anything about a Pearl harbor exhibit on their website, just some old links to articles about it from two years ago.

I saw it in the customer reviews when reading thru them. I’ll see if I can find it.

Also, next month as in may? What days?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The ripley's at Gatlinburg was the first one I went through as a kid I believe. It was freaky as a kid.
    I heard the original burnt down many years ago. I guess they must have rebuilt it.
    The one in Orlando FL has a life size Trump figure in it. I got some weird looks getting my picture with him with thumbs up lol

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The ripley's at Gatlinburg was the first one I went through as a kid I believe. It was freaky as a kid.
    I heard the original burnt down many years ago. I guess they must have rebuilt it.
    The one in Orlando FL has a life size Trump figure in it. I got some weird looks getting my picture with him with thumbs up lol
    im not sure if it burnt down or not, from what I can see in the pictures it’s identical to the way it was when I went as a teen. And I hope they have a trump figure there, I’ll bring my maga hat just in case

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is it like the theater/dinner thing? Part I’m worried about is my daughter is 4 and my son is 1. Obviously the 1 year old will enjoy about anything that makes noise. My daughter however, well, she has a lot of her momma in her :): she can be a bit harder to entertain.
    It’s jousting and sword fights and horsies, and food.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    im not sure if it burnt down or not, from what I can see in the pictures it’s identical to the way it was when I went as a teen. And I hope they have a trump figure there, I’ll bring my maga hat just in case
    Last I was there, we were asked to leave, as one of the females in our party had imbibed a lil’ too much Ole Smokey “ moonshine”.:( Dude was a dumbass, if he’d have waited 5 more minutes, he would have seen her buck nekkid(she was haaawwwt!) As her boyfriend was double dog daring her to do silly drunk **** in Ripleys, but Noooo, he asked us to leave right as said dude dared her to strip down and walk around. She did, but up the strip! In my defense, it was the 5th of May, and we spent it at the rooftop bar of the Messycan restaurant on the strip, and several trips to Ole Smokey. But all said, I’d do it again to see her walk nekkid up the strip!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom