• ...and so much more!
  • rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    wally world got that cheap 7 1/2 shot .
    i've been opening the shells and taking the bird shot out and putting any thing that i can think in them and sealing them back up.
    s0 far i've done dime's , .22 pellets and match sticks .
    now i'm thinking of doing so marbles and maybe some playdoh.
    any think else you guys can think of that would be cool to shoot ?

mind you i'm use these to just play not hunt with or use for self defense .

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    When I was younger, a buddy had a shootin' car (yeah, BFE type of buddy :D ) and did exactly that, horsed with shells.

Matchheads: INCREDIBLE light show! Most of which came out of the barrel, as opposed to at the car. Melted a wad in the barrel.
    Sand: Scoured the crap out of the barrel's internal finish, got alot in our eyes.
    Batteries: small ones. Said he wanted to make "acid rounds". Spectacular fail (no melting or even finish wear outside of a hole in the car), but did slam into it with some authority.
    .45 muzzleloading bullet: Horrible accuracy, but had some oomph on the car.
    Paperclips: Almost no accuracy, made some interesting scalloped indents on the car.
    Washers: No real accuracy, not good penetration, MESSED UP THE CAR WINDOW BIGTIME! We figured it was due to the flatness of the washers and enough of them busting up the windows.
    Cosmetics: Patterned after a (at the time) recent Simpson's episode featuring a costmetics gun. Actually dented the metal, not safe for human usage :D

One can have LOTS of fun with shells. :D

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    Crafsman 3/8 drive socket. Whatever the biggest size that will fit. If it breaks they'll give you a new one they have a lifetime warranty.

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    Crafsman 3/8 drive socket. Whatever the biggest size that will fit. If it breaks they'll give you a new one they have a lifetime warranty.
    and just think. somebody on here was giving me h--- on here for saying its all right to deprime live primers!

Top Bottom