Think you're hardcore? THIS is hardcore!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    on a semi threadjack, what year sedona, and how do you like it? asking a little late (just picked one up today), but would still like a user review. feel free to pm if you want to keep this on track. thanks

It's an '09 Sedona...we've had it for about 5 months now. Had 21k on the clock when we bought it: We've just had bout 5k more...just had first oil change since we've owned it (well, the 2nd as I had that done and the tires rotated as soon as we got it home "just in case")

So far, we love it. It's not the best minivan out there in terms of fit & finish nor fuel economy, but when nicely USED toyotas & hondas were selling for considerably more than we paid for the Kia... It's a STEAL financially. 23-24mpg on the open interstate isn't bad, even with the hills to & from Gatlinburg. Considerably less "in town", but still not terrible for a big vehicle with a 3.8L V-6. I think they went to a 3.4 L in 2010. I know for sure that the 2011 + later have it. Slightly better fuel mileage out of that engine.

One issue that just popped up for us this weekend: The TPMS "malfunction" dash light has come on: coincided with the first chilly night the van spent outdoors while we were out of town. The light hasn't gone off, though, even after having been in our garage last night.

We still have considerable time/mileage left on the factory warranty so I'll end up having that checked out soon enough. Difficult to find the time to do that, though...

Mountain roads are ridiculously easy to drive without tearing up your brakes. The only time I have a problem is when the guy in front of me doesn't know how to do it and can't keep his foot off his own brakes. People think you can drive them like any other highway but you can't.

Exactly. Engine braking is your friend...

-J-

Top Bottom