• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I've only had mine for a week. Wife and daughter bought it for me for a birthday present (they gave me the cash, I went through the NICS and did the purchase). It is a great little gun. Have fired 100 rounds of WWB flawlessly so far. It shoots pretty hard but it is a very light weight package and 45acp so that is to be expected.

Waiting on a Harwell IWB, Pearce magazine extensions for the 5 rd mags and 2, 7 rd mags ordered from Springfield now. This WILL be my EDC as soon as I finish testing.

Check out the Springfield XD forum, they have a whole XDs area and there are lots of reviews and pictures. Here:

XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Alright, you all got me wanting one, my 50th BD is coming up in march sounds like a perfect gift from my wife and 9yr old son. Now who has one in stock? I frequent PSS quite a lot.

Vaquero11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indy
    I love mine! I carry it in a PJ Holster and it is the most comfortable carry gun I have ever had (been carrying for 20 years). I also carry a 7 round mag in a PJ Holster mag pouch. I definitely recommend this setup!

Top Bottom