Thinking about rabbit hunting tomorrow...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tdcompton

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just a bit of wintery fun... Should be enough snow to easily see them, but not too much of a hassle to walk through.. Going with my Father and his friend..

Fingers crossed!

model60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    GOT BEAGLES?? I miss the frenzy and the baying of Tip and Tyke; a pair we had as kids, what a memory!! Thanks for reminding me.

Tdcompton

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    No hunting dogs here... We will be on our own against the much more agile rabbits.

If we get lucky I will be sure to share pics.. It sounds like we have two adjoining properties that we will be walking.

I'll be using my Father's 410..

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    I hunt both squirrel and rabbit with a .410. You gotta be able to hit what you're shooting at but it's the perfect gun for the job.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I got tickled earlier in the week. DeadeyeChrista SAID she wanted to go bunnyblastin' so I threw her .410 and an old buddy's 20 guage in the car and went out to pop's after work... My wife disparaged both my daughter's common sense, and my too willing to comply-ness.... Didn't matter. Spoiled CITY GIRL didn't show!! Are you reading this, CITY GIRL?? LOL...

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    good luck. haven't been in years, but used to have a great time doing so. never used dogs, it was always my job as a kid to get into the thick stuff and push them out.

Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    Saturday was a great day to be out chasing rabbits. I managed to put one in the cooler and the neighbors must have got close to 10 using their beagles. Any day that is sunny with snow on the ground and no wind is perfect weather for rabbits.

Top Bottom