• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    So I have a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T with just under 71k miles on it. It's never been driven in snow. My grandpa bought it brand new in 99. I bought it 2 years ago. The issue I'm having is that I have 3 kids and a wife. The dakota is a reg cab which means it only has 2 seats. It's a truck i wanted for years and years. Kind of torn because I like the truck. I know there are a few old dogs in here so I guess im wondering if anyone has been through a similar situation and what they decided and do you regret the decision you made in either keeping or selling a vehicle you liked. Thanks folks.
    :popcorn::popcorn::cool::popcorn::popcorn:

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I have been here. I bought my grandpa's truck when I was 16 shortly before he passed away. He was the original owner and it only went out of town a hand full of times. I ended up selling it because I was driving back and forth from college every day and needed something that was a little more reliable and was better on gas. I still wish I never got rid of it.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I bought my 89 Dakota 15+ years ago and while not a supremely practical truck, leaks like a sieve when wet out and only seats 2 I don't see myself selling it anytime soon...if you like it and it isn't costing you much to keep it I wouldn't sell it.

truck_zps7ireooax.jpg

Top Bottom