• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    First ....YES i did a search and came up empty.

Im thinking about going suppressed on my .22 (marlin 795) yes i know its a cheap gun but it works great. And i will probly build another .22 and the suppressor can be swapped between them (correct me if im wrong on that).

My question is who are the top runners for suppressors for .22's? Im wanting something quiet just ...well because why else would you pay all that money for a suppressor??? I want something that makes it real quiet and doesnt effect accuracy much if at all. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have to concur with everyone above. I have one currently in SSNFA's safe (aka NFA Jail) waiting on my stamp to come back. Signs point to that stamp coming back this month some time!!!

I had a chance to shoot it and it is super quiet. The action of an auto-loader will be louder than the report of shot fired. Also, they're rated for full-auto as well as .22 WMR, .17 HMR, and .17 HM2.

I'm positive you would be happy with a Guardian.

Did we mention INGO supporter and Indiana based company...

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    No poi shift with my Sparrow. The Sparrow is rather easy to clean as well.

This is a great choice too! It was between the Sparrow and Kestrel .22, I went Kestrel because it was a was produced semi-locally. They both are a little more $, but they need serviced less and are TOP quality in the .22 world.

9mmsubgun-m11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Main thing with the Sparrow is no pounding,cussing,head scratching to get it apart when cleaning. A couple minutes with my home made soda blaster and she is good as new.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Maybe it was the sparrow I was thinking of, either way I don't like to spend all that much on 22 cans, it just doesn't make that much since for a "fun" gun to me

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh and the zypher XL is full auto rated, serviceable, 5.7 rated, and obviously rifle rated just as the other nice 22 cans are. It may be a little louder (idk if it is or not) but come on...it's a 22

Top Bottom