• ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Thinking of buying AR ? But...

Been thinking of buying a AR , but the problem is the one Im looking at is a used heavy barrel with DPMS lower and the price is the same as what I would pay for a new Windham..... What to do ? New or Used ??? Just useing to yote hunt.... But I like the Heavy Barrel, but don't really know anything about round count and if its made well and the other is factory made with zero rounds... Your thoughts may help ???

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Why the heavy barrel for Yotes? I doubt you'll be heating up the barrel on them unless you're not a proficient shooter and there's a shirt load of Yotes at the same time.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    DPMS is looked down upon in the AR world. I'd much rather go with Windham(old bushmaster) or PSA. What kind of price is on that DPMS? If it's used and not a factory built gun, I'd wouldn't give no more than $500 for it. Market is saturated right now with AR's.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I don't think I'll ever buy a used AR unless it's a steal. You can buy or build a new one and have what you want for less than most people ask for their used AR's.

Top Bottom