• Status
    Not open for further replies.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    better halfs welcome as always:D! im goin to go up there this weekend and i will talk to them about about the date and time. if they will let me i will get the upstairs reserved.as far as the big OC ? go's its up to you. all i can say on that is i never leave my house with out my gun. i CC so unless they lift up my shirt they wouldnt know and if they did lift up my shirt they might get the business end if you know what im saying;). seriously i will ask that ? why im there and will let you know what they say:yesway:. glad to see the intrest in this one and hope to see you all there :cheers:.

as always hit me up if you have any ?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I won't be making it this time, have a concert to go to, but get another one going and I should be in....too bad, sounds like a good time

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Canceling concert, didn't realize the first act doesn't hit the stage until 845?!? Too old for that, lol....so I'm in. If I'm coming from 465-how far is south?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I can't imagine being off work on a Friday evening, so I likely won't make it, but that place has killer tenderloins and an insane beer selection!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    so for a first timer who knows only 1 other INGOer who won't be there, how do I ID the group?? secret handshake, secret eyebrow wiggle??

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    so for a first timer who knows only 1 other INGOer who won't be there, how do I ID the group?? secret handshake, secret eyebrow wiggle??

You haven't ordered your pink INGO tutu yet?? :dunno:

Seriously, there will be at LEAST on person in attendance with an INGO hat on, or, look for the group of guys and gals with several OCers, chances are, that's the INGO group :D

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin

You will likely see a bunch of hicks with INGO hats on;)

Shallo's is in the shopping center at 31 & County Line Road (next block north of Greenwood Mall), see UrbanSpoon link w/ map:

8811 Hardegan St
    Indianapolis, IN 46227
    (317) 882-7997

UrbanSpoonReview & Map

PM Sent.
    :patriot:

Last edited:

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    update on shallo's its all set up and we have the banquet room plus a table so far and i will expand that if need be. i have it reserved on april 2 fri. 6:15pm on.i will be there at 6:00 so feel free to come early if you want.i have this under ingo and my name. so if there are any ? let me know. i hope to see you all there.

cc or oc i dont care but please dont bring long guns this is about getting together and having a good time/meeting new people and getting to know eachother a little better, not making a gun statement.
    im not against longuns but this is in my name and i have to pay out of my pocket for us to have this room and i like to stay low key. thanks!

also i got a table out side the room set up so any sports guys or girls can still see the game.

i think that covers all the ? and pm's so far. as always hit me up if you need info

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    "Seriously, there will be at LEAST on person in attendance with an INGO hat on, or, look for the group of guys and gals with several OCers, chances are, that's the INGO group"

Wow, I hope there's not 2 groups of "hicks with INGO hats", lol...I might get confused, lol....I figured someone was bound to have an INGO hat but I'm always soooo early for everything I figured I might be one of the first one's there but that's all right.....lol. And I'm not so sure on the tutu....pink's not really my thing unless it's pink camo....got any of those?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    HONKEY, your the man. id like to throw ya some money to help pay for the cost of the room. just PM me. its real nice of you to do this!!

guys and gals: i know he wont ask for it, but if any others can spare a few bucks i think we should help chip in to honkey for the room payment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom