• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Daniel Defense runs financing options too. Used to just be for LE/Military, but now they do it for all citizen/civilans who qualify.

From a business standpoint, I think it's a great idea -- from the consumer side, not so much

cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    Probably not an intelligent idea to finance a $3000 pistol but you could be financing worse things. At least they tend to hold their value. It that's what you want to spring for I say go for it.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Guns aren't homes or cars. They aren't a necessity, they're a luxury. If you can't afford the certain luxury, you obviously don't make enough and are living above your means if you have to go into debt for said luxury.

Most people I know in the gun community can't hang on to something for longer than a year anyways, so paying interest on something you aren't going to enjoy for a long time is so dumb.

NO,guns are a necessity

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    NO,guns are a necessity

As much as we think they should be and try to justify it, they just aren't. There are hundreds of thousands of Americans that don't have a firearm of any kind and live their lives just fine. To me they're very important, but not a necessity.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    As much as we think they should be and try to justify it, they just aren't. There are hundreds of thousands of Americans that don't have a firearm of any kind and live their lives just fine. To me they're very important, but not a necessity.

please esplain why they ain't necessary, Lucy

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    please esplain why they ain't necessary, Lucy
    I never said they weren't necessary. I said they weren't a necessity. There's a difference. Water, shelter, food. Those are necessities. You don't need a gun to survive in day to day life. Again, I'm a huge advocate of everything 2A and will defend that right for as long as I live, but to say that you couldn't survive without a gun is a little far fetched. A gun is a tool. A fun to use tool that could possibly aid in saving your life under the right circumstances, but a tool none the less. And my name is Mike. Chill out, Francis.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    This is true for now....

"I said they weren't a necessity"

^^^I HOPE that this continues to stay this way??

The USA does have a history of this NOT being a true statement..??..Bill.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    "I said they weren't a necessity"

^^^I HOPE that this continues to stay this way??

The USA does have a history of this NOT being a true statement..??..Bill.

By all means continue to take what I said out of context. I'm saying that a $3,000 WC is not on the same plane as food, water, and shelter. If you'd go without food to get that new gun, you need to get your priorities straight. A gun is a great tool to defend yourself from enemies both foreign and domestic, but it isn't the end all be all. And that gun isn't going to do you very good when you can't eat it, drink it, or live in it. I love buying that new gun just as much as the next guy, but I make sure that the necessities are taken care of first.

Top Bottom