• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Me too. I know folks who couldn't have children, and wanted them. And people who had children, and didn't want them. Strange mindsets these day. Tossed out like yesterday's garbage. Makes no sense, but, a lot of things don't these days.

Wife and I have had problems trying to have a child. 4 miscarriages now. And I see it all the time, people having kids they don't deserve. And then you see people doing this, and people who leave their kids in their hot cars because they "forgot".

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Wife and I have had problems trying to have a child. 4 miscarriages now. And I see it all the time, people having kids they don't deserve. And then you see people doing this, and people who leave their kids in their hot cars because they "forgot".
    As I said. Hope you end up having what you want and need.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    SHE SHOULD BE PUT ON A VERY SMALL ISLAND,WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD. THERE SHE COULD WASTE AWAY TILL SHE DIES. THAT IS THE FATE SHE LEFT THE BABY WITH . SHE IS A NO GOOD &^$%!^) %#^!? A$$ hole.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    SHE SHOULD BE PUT ON A VERY SMALL ISLAND,WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD. THERE SHE COULD WASTE AWAY TILL SHE DIES. THAT IS THE FATE SHE LEFT THE BABY WITH . SHE IS A NO GOOD &^$%!^) %#^!? A$$ hole.

I haven't read any of the news stories and I can't give out sensitive information, but she did not just leave the baby to waste away. What she did deserves a fate that I cannot spell out due to it promoting violence against another person, which is against INGO rules.

I didn't get the part when the infant was found. Did she drop it off at work? Or maybe the babydaddy's work?

She gave birth to it at work and left it in a trashcan in the bathroom and then went back to work as if nothing had happened.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I haven't read any of the news stories and I can't give out sensitive information, but she did not just leave the baby to waste away. What she did deserves a fate that I cannot spell out due to it promoting violence against another person, which is against INGO rules.

She gave birth to it at work and left it in a trashcan in the bathroom and then went back to work as if nothing had happened.

I don't think I want to know. But I probably would agree with you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Unfortunately this is not unheard of. I don't understand late-term abortion and I don't understand this. I see little difference between the two yet there are plenty who support the former.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    At least the little thing was found in time to survive. The baby may actually have a chance at life and to become something meaningful. As bad as it sounds this baby just got its lucky break. Had things been done in a normal fashion this kid would most assuredly became just another inner city thug..if it survived growing up.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I do my absolute best to not judge other people, but things like this make it painfully difficult. If you don't want your child there are plenty of other options. I would literally undergo torture for the sake of my children. How anyone can just throw one of their own kids away is beyond my scope of understanding. I just can't fathom the mindset of something like that. It's beyond callous and heartless. It's a word that doesn't even exist.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Sadly it's the best thing that's happened to the child. He/she can move on and have a better life.

Top Bottom