• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Nice to see the tropical lightning guys are getting to see some action. Back in the late 90's we didn't get to do much other than train.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    That's interesting. It looks very similar to the helmet/mask a buddy of mine makes in Martinsville.

stacks_image_4_1.png

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    that parts fun. its getting pounded with wind in a little box thats as loud as a rock concert that isnt that great. :laugh:

Aircrews have Communications Ear Plugs that they are required to wear under their helmets both to make the radios/intercom easier to understand and to protect them from the 124dB in the cabin. I wore earplugs under my helmet/headset for 30 years and _still_ suffered hearing loss.

pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Aircrews have Communications Ear Plugs that they are required to wear under their helmets both to make the radios/intercom easier to understand and to protect them from the 124dB in the cabin. I wore earplugs under my helmet/headset for 30 years and _still_ suffered hearing loss.

And those of us on the ground sitting up in those turrets all day wore the VIC headsets over our iPod earbuds:D But I wouldn't really know about that since that was against BN policy.

Top Bottom