• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I just realized something. You NEVER see threads in here on cuts, stabs, pokes, prods, ouchies or boo-boos.

There is no way in H*ll with all this knife play that people are not getting hurt. If you are ever in my hood and you get hurt, call me. I have the tools and the skills. I have received more than my share of compliments on my "field work" from medical professionals. No one I patched up ever died or lost a digit or limb to infection.

I also want to thank my friends and family members who continue to give me the ability to practice my skills and keep them "sharp" so to speak.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am actually in your area quite often. If I ever pick up any shrapnel or bullet wounds driving through Chicago, I'll look you up.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I sliced my thumb open yesterday morning in a bone head manuver shanging the blade out in my safety razor (yeah I know), does that count?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I used my knife intentionally to cut myself. Had a blood blister on my thumb that was driving me crazy. Used my ESSE 5.
    Even made it's own thread about it here somewhere.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I started a thread about the time where I almost cut my finger in half (sliced my finger to the bone) when the lock of one of my knives failled and the blade closed on my hand.
    I was worried it was right on the middle of my trigger finger.
    Good thing I had my first aid kit next to me, a tissue was not enough to stop the bleeding.
    I cut myself often, I only posted it here this time because it was related to the knife and the poor locking mechanism that you can close by just folding the blade without even touching the lock back.
    It was with a "heavy duty" (according to the manufacturer) knife, made in USA with a "forever warranty".

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I just realized something. You NEVER see threads in here on cuts, stabs, pokes, prods, ouchies or boo-boos.

There is no way in H*ll with all this knife play that people are not getting hurt. If you are ever in my hood and you get hurt, call me. I have the tools and the skills. I have received more than my share of compliments on my "field work" from medical professionals. No one I patched up ever died or lost a digit or limb to infection.

I also want to thank my friends and family members who continue to give me the ability to practice my skills and keep them "sharp" so to speak.

Your Search-Fu is weak little one...:D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...th_bloody_pics_for_your_viewing_pleasure.html

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    -082706_2131a.jpg

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    After years of cutting myself with way too sharp knives and finally having a dry spell (not leaking red stuff) here we go again with being encouraged to bleed so someone can stitch me up with dental floss.

....and you know those deep cuts that don't bleed for about 12 seconds and then all of sudden you find yourself saying - Oh ****, Not Again !

.......yeah, I don't wanna to say that anymore. :noway:

Top Bottom