This Friday, 2/8 get to your State Capital for the RKBA rally!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Just saw it on the news, feel bad I couldnt make it, didnt look like 1000 made it, just a few hundred, but that may be the news film footage taken at or before the start. Wished I could be there for WISH tv eh?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    405572356.jpg

405572347.jpg

405572341.jpg

405572338.jpg

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    You're not there unless you post pictures:redxdance:

Ask and ye shall receive! :D

p.s. I have a couple of other shots on a different camera, will try to post those later...

Saw this while walking down Capitol towards the rally. Funny as hell. And I expect rep for posting this one!!! :laugh:

picture.php

Two speakers. Gray haired guy was from Bloomington. The guy next to him was basically the emcee of the event. His voice sounded like Greg Garrison. At first I thought it was Kirk, but then he told me his name and it wasn't Kirk. ;)

picture.php

A kid spoke next -- think he was 9 years old? -- and made more sense then DiFi, Steny Hoyer or 98.7% of any other political figures in the USA. He had a 22 and what looked to be a Red Ryder with him! :ar15:

picture.php

I also got a picture of Que addressing the masses.

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Had I known lunch was at the Tilted Kilt I would of skipped work. Glad to see they are 2A friendly.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Had a great time there today. Got to carry one of my ARs downtown and got some great looks from those sitting at the bus stops I walked by hahaha. Met Que and Hammer and Tim from M.A.C.
    It was nice hearing all the honks from supporters driving by.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a great time there today. Got to carry one of my ARs downtown and got some great looks from those sitting at the bus stops I walked by hahaha. Met Que and Hammer and Tim from M.A.C.
    It was nice hearing all the honks from supporters driving by.

I only had time to drive by and honk....work is a Biatch right now. +10 to all who attended.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Anyone here the dude who showed up with a 50 cal? That was fantastic!

I saw the guy walking around with the Barrett I didn't hear him talk though. I had to leave around 11 to have time to drop my rifle off at home before going back to school.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw the guy walking around with the Barrett I didn't hear him talk though. I had to leave around 11 to have time to drop my rifle off at home before going back to school.
    to the best of my knowledge he didn't talk at all unless there was 2 guys with a Barrett there today

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I thought the turnout was pretty sad, 400-500 people. I probably know that many people who own guns. How many members on this forum? I think it shows how much people dont really care. I have never went to any kind of political rally in my life until this one. I took the day off of work to go. I just figured the whole block would be filled with people. Anyway i had a good time.

Top Bottom