• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Anyone with high blood pressure should be warned, the guy in this video is really really stupid, and will **** you off. I just want to strangle him! :ar15:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn83WbVRn1U]YouTube - Time to Ban All Guns![/ame]

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    "Guns murdered 5 people in East magana."
    "Guns murdered 32 people in Austrianian"
    "Guns murdered 27 people in Timbuliab"

Those are some wickedly sophisticated guns!!! Do they hang out in Gun Gangs? Are they all the same caliber? Can female guns form their own gang? What cities have these guns ravaged?

Now, I'm really ascared of guns!!!:n00b:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i hope someone saw this guy and said "hey thats my neibor" and talked some sence into him.

i guess i just dont understand this whole argument. do these people honestly think someone will say "damit i was going to go on a killing rampage today but guns are illegal so i cant"

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    :wow: uhhh...what a fag. I'd like to know the stats the overall crime rate, use of knives, bats/sticks, etc... I'd bet those went up or at least didn't change.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    I stopped watching once I saw it was a fat, flamboyant, balding, World of f*gcraft player that posts on youtube. How'd it turn out?

Oh the usual, he thinks that all guns should be banned, and only military and police should have them, then has the balls to say the Second Amendment is bullsh*t. That pissed me off. He lives in Chicago, go figure, I want to go find him and strangle his worthless ass.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh the usual, he thinks that all guns should be banned, and only military and police should hve them, the has the balls to say the Second Amendment is bullsh*t. That pissed me off. He lives in Chicago, go figure, I want to go find him and strangle his worthless ass.

You better watch out, he can dial 911.

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    i hope someone saw this guy and said "hey thats my neibor" and talked some sence into him.

i guess i just dont understand this whole argument. do these people honestly think someone will say "damit i was going to go on a killing rampage today but guns are illegal so i cant"

My point to everyone that says this stupid shate.

Top Bottom