• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Took the plunge...dealer to dealer has started and soon my local class 3 will have new toys for me and the real wait will begin!

On its way is a new in the box M11/9 w/5 magazines and an AWC suppressor...can't wait!

Last edited:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks guys! No plans to sell the VW, though its currently on jackstands (transmission is gone). I have been keeping an eye on the Lage stuff, mostly the MAX-11, though the idea of .22 is tempting. Thanks too for the link!

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, another step closer...toys just arrived at my FFL this week. Went down today to pickup the paperwork and what not...the real wait is about to begin!!!

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette

Wanted to get some, but was kind of a last minute thing to collect the paperwork yesterday. I'll get some soon...going to shoot it hopefully by next weekend (need to replace the buffer first). Everything looks awesome on it. The suppressor is an AWC with updated internals (wipeless) and Nomex cover. :rockwoot:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Green. I'm just green with jealousy.

Don't be too jealous, it is an very entry level SMG, though its still a steep price of entry :(.

For anyone looking to purchase, I bought this off of Kent Lomont (a former Indiana resident) and he is the man for Class 3.

Kent Lomont: Lomont Precision Bullets

He has a ton more stuff not listed, so calling him will lead you to more goodies. Also, he is always out somewhere camping, so its best to leave him a message and he will get back to you.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    It is the cheapest SMG out there because there are so many transferable ones, not because it is not desirable. In my opinion it is better than a $6K UZI once you slap all the Lage parts on it.

And now that Richard is coming up with upper that accepts 72 round Suomi drums, it becomes in class of its own.

MAX11A1.jpg

Lage%20Suomi1.JPG

Don't be too jealous, it is an very entry level SMG, though its still a steep price of entry :(.

For anyone looking to purchase, I bought this off of Kent Lomont (a former Indiana resident) and he is the man for Class 3.

Kent Lomont: Lomont Precision Bullets

He has a ton more stuff not listed, so calling him will lead you to more goodies. Also, he is always out somewhere camping, so its best to leave him a message and he will get back to you.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    It is the cheapest SMG out there because there are so many transferable ones, not because it is not desirable. In my opinion it is better than a $6K UZI once you slap all the Lage parts on it.

I was just being humble, I find it desirable and capable (thats why I bought one). :D With a slew of really nice MGs out there, I know my place in the community and I know there are lots of fortunate people out there with much cooler (expensive) guns out there. I really want to do the Lage upper, and will eventually I'm sure.

Dropped my paperwork off to the Sheriff yesterday. :yesway:

Top Bottom