• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I can prove any point I wish if I can use published opinion pieces and reports from lobbying groups as evidence.

My point is there's nothing new here. There have been leftest groups forever and they have been spouting leftest nonsense for the whole time.
    Not sure if you are, your post seemed contradictory to me, but this sounds like an excuse to just keep rolling with the left. How much BS is going on now that was the “opinion“ of a nobody just a few years ago?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The WEF and their agenda is hardly a talking point of someone`s "Opinion Piece " .
    So should I mark you down as " Not the least bit worried that "Our Leaders" even have this school of thought ? "
    You seem pretty confident that our leaders just want the best for us and are just here to help .......
    Not sure I can help you understand anything if you can`t see the Power we give our leaders by "Complying " to bogus rules .

As far as you handing anything over .....why even comment or bring it up since it will never happen to you,
    I thought you said , that school of thought never gets traction because it doesn't work very well.............So why worry
    Mark it down as another with normalcy bias…

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I know , the denial of most is staggering .
    Maybe not the best example , but it reminds me of people living on the coast who have been warned time after time that a Cat5 hurricane is coming , so they stick around to see if it might miss them .
    I guess those people thought it was just the Meteorologist's opinion ...........

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville

The WEF and their agenda is hardly a talking point of someone`s "Opinion Piece " .
    So should I mark you down as " Not the least bit worried that "Our Leaders" even have this school of thought ? "
    You seem pretty confident that our leaders just want the best for us and are just here to help .......
    Not sure I can help you understand anything if you can`t see the Power we give our leaders by "Complying " to bogus rules .

Just doing my best to keep my eye on the prize gentlemen...

I work hard to avoid becoming distracted by 2-bit YouTubers and social media hustlers that regurgitate old news to get views. It's an easy trap to fall into. I try to focus on what's current and what I might have a tiny ability to influence.

My position seems to cause some to think I'm laissez-faire about the government steeling my property or further curtailing personal freedoms. The best I can say is if you ever tell my wife that I think our leaders "just want the best for us" I wouldn't do it while she's sipping a beverage. There may be nasal discharge flying in every direction.

Top Bottom