• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the renting of the Lincoln Bedroom during the Clinton Administration?

Heck, lots of people stay over at the Bushs' place in Dallas or Midland. Even Barack has people over at his new digs in Kenwood.

As to Barack there is always a squad of U.S. Marshals and four Chinooks worth of guns playing sleep over at the Kenwood house.:D

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Who is Alberta, and why is she pissed if we say she has no guns?

:D
    Alberta is the most conservative province in the dominion and gun ownership there is a right not a privilege like in much of Canada.

It also has the most oil of anywhere in the world, more natural gas, more coal, more gold, more diamonds, more potash, more uranium, Has no sales tax, no income tax and basically tells the environmentalist wackos to go hug a tree.

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Alberta is the most conservative province in the dominion and gun ownership there is a right not a privilege like in much of Canada.

It also has the most oil of anywhere in the world, more natural gas, more coal, more gold, more diamonds, more potash, more uranium, Has no sales tax, no income tax and basically tells the environmentalist wackos to go hug a tree.

It's also one of the most beautiful places in Canada. Home to Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Medicine Hat, Calgary (known for the Calgary Stampede), Edmonton (known for the west Edmonton Mall), and other neat places.

My wife who hates anything to do with cold weather liked it so much when we visited (and it was cold), she asked me if I thought I could find a job there. Sadly no.

I didn't realize they were OK with guns there. That's another check mark in the plus column.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    It's also one of the most beautiful places in Canada. Home to Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Medicine Hat, Calgary (known for the Calgary Stampede), Edmonton (known for the west Edmonton Mall), and other neat places.

My wife who hates anything to do with cold weather liked it so much when we visited (and it was cold), she asked me if I thought I could find a job there. Sadly no.

I didn't realize they were OK with guns there. That's another check mark in the plus column.
    You won't be allowed to walk around the streets OCing but it is a hunters paradise. You can defend what you own and Ranchers carry guns. Alberta is the size of Texas with a population of less than 3.9 million..

That put about 8 people per sq mile. It is a province where you can be hundreds of miles from a city or right next door to one of the largest malls in the world.

We came close to moving to High Level where the nearest Wal-Mart was three hours away in Peace River. I love the Northern Lights, I miss the quite and the Beauty of God's Creation in one of the most majestic places you will ever see.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You won't be allowed to walk around the streets OCing but it is a hunters paradise. You can defend what you own and Ranchers carry guns. Alberta is the size of Texas with a population of less than 3.9 million..

That put about 8 people per sq mile. It is a province where you can be hundreds of miles from a city or right next door to one of the largest malls in the world.

We came close to moving to High Level where the nearest Wal-Mart was three hours away in Peace River. I love the Northern Lights, I miss the quite and the Beauty of God's Creation in one of the most majestic places you will ever see.
    well if canada didnt actually protect their border unlike the U.S., i might consider jumping the border as an illegal and moving there, lol

Top Bottom