• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Fight. Fight not for yourself but for those to come.

Stop crying, go shower and put on clean pants. Get involved in the fight.

I here ya. I've never in my life seen so many who in fact weilded so much raw power, act so scared. We need to unite and stand with firmness.

Folks, in the end, it's hard to bully a resolute armed person.

Stop the hand wringing, and take the fight to the statist.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I accepted your challenge good sir. I joined 3 gun owner groups Sunday night, as well as wrote every state and federal official I could find an address for! Spreading the word at work to my coworkers, asking they do the same to their families, posting on my facebook, and getting banned from anti-gun facebook pages for posting the TRUTH

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the elders of the gun blog world from Tennessee preaches calm and sober thinking. This is their last stand, not ours. They have to make it happen here or fail forever.

SayUncle » Keep calm and carry on(e)

The big fustration on the left is that we libertarians and conservatives have not surrendered but rather have stood up to them. We have not broken and run. In fact their attacks have broken over us and we are still here.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    They are not serious at all. Anytime they put Joe in the front. We know they are using this as a distraction because they are using their biggest distraction. I wonder what they are up to?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's nobody's last stand.
    If we win, they will bring it up later.
    If they win, we will bring it up later.

From a legal perspective, I have to disagree with you. If, from this, no laws are put permanently in the books, it will set a legal precedent that would be darn near impossible to overturn.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The last AWB was supposed to be the beginning for the antis, the end for us.
    The Repeal was supposed to be the opposite.
    Just last month people were patting themselves on the back, we had the antis on the run.

Life is a constant battle.
    To stop, is to die.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes "United we stand devided we fall"

Now more than ever this rings true. We must stop fighting amongst ourselves and stand united or loose everything forever. There is NO COMPROMISE there is NO SURRENDER.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The last AWB was supposed to be the beginning for the antis, the end for us.
    The Repeal was supposed to be the opposite.
    Just last month people were patting themselves on the back, we had the antis on the run.

Life is a constant battle.
    To stop, is to die.
    There was no repeal, it simply expired into the sunset

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    two party system

Since we basically have a two party system, the real problem is not the democrats, its the republicans, they do not stand up for anything, they do not call out the president on his lies, they do not call out every other liberal on their lies, they do not accuse ANYONE of anything in fear of the media calling them racists and bigots, they are afraid, they do nothing, they dont stand up for themselves or the people that voted for them, they still spend and spend and spend, and cave to what the democrats want, even though the left never caves for the republicans. they are either stupid or they are IN ON IT, there is no other option. To not call out your opponent when he lies is INSANE, yet the republicans never do, they play house and try to woo the independents, this is disgusting and the real reason why pansie liberals are now running the country and in the majority. they bought their votes instead of earning them. so sad, so now where do we go?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    For 18 years they have wanted to reinstate it and it has not happened yet and our right concerning firearms have expanded since then
    Bear in mind, tho that there are states that have AWB's in place and they have not been overturned by the courts. So, there's not a great chance that a national AWB would be found unConstitutional if we had to take it on.

Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    The thing that disturbs me the most about THIS time is, that in the past, what was good for the populus and the country seemed to prevail. It now appears that is no longer the standard. Think of all the really destructive laws, decisions,directives, and orders we have experienced since Dec of 2007. It scares me to the point that I no longer want to watch the news and what they are "cooking up" in Washington. I truely fear for our future.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    One of the elders of the gun blog world from Tennessee preaches calm and sober thinking. This is their last stand, not ours. They have to make it happen here or fail forever.

SayUncle » Keep calm and carry on(e)

:): No crying here.

From the comments:

... Feinswine said that getting her gun ban passed” will be an uphill road”. We need to make that road the North Face of the Eiger, and add a nasty blizzard for good measure.
    :laugh:

(Since it seems there's hardly a location on this planet that you have not been to, thought you might get a kick out of it. Perhaps you'd been there on one of your alpine adventures as you went deep undercover to save western civilisation from the agents of bolshevism.)

Top Bottom