• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The guy smearing snot all over his face every three seconds was way more annoying than anything else in that video.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The guy smearing snot all over his face every three seconds was way more annoying than anything else in that video.

Nah, the fact that we as taxpayers are paying this dude 22,000 a year in school fees and about 6,000$ in housing per year for the last three years to wipe snot on himself is the most annoying fact in this video.... So basically we've paid 84,000$ to support this snot nosed leech for the last 3 years.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I don't blame the guy, actually. Why should he feel any different than he does? He's been told that being "me" is enough. They told him he deserves money to go to school and on a side note, he's made it through three years of college, so they've also told him he's an educated man.

He's a realist. You can say anything you want to him, but it won't match what he sees with his own eyes. His actions up to this point have gotten him everything he wants.

This is the society some of us would build.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I don't blame the guy, actually. Why should he feel any different than he does? He's been told that being "me" is enough. They told him he deserves money to go to school and on a side note, he's made it through three years of college, so they've also told him he's an educated man.

He's a realist. You can say anything you want to him, but it won't match what he sees with his own eyes. His actions up to this point have gotten him everything he wants.

This is the society some of us would build.

It is sad for him, though, as the world he lives is will likely burst a seam during his lifetime. Then he, along with the rest of us, will see just how nasty the real world can be. :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Have you ever been in a real court room? It makes Judge Judy's show look like an episode of Leave it to Beaver. I like her show. I would guess that 99.9% of the time she is dead on with her assessment of the litigants.

I don't care about the assessments, it's all about the trailer trash in the court room I just don't watch it because I see enough stupid people in real life.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Have you ever been in a real court room? It makes Judge Judy's show look like an episode of Leave it to Beaver. I like her show. I would guess that 99.9% of the time she is dead on with her assessment of the litigants.

I watched an episode once where one of the litigants looked like a middle-aged guido. Judge Judy ruled against him. With his hairy chest and gold chains showing through his half-buttoned shirt he said "well, I'm sure this isn't the first time you've been wrong."

The haranguing crapstorm that remark generated was priceless.

Top Bottom