This looks like the perfect range bag for 2-rifles, 2-pistols, & ammo but..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I think I have found a great range bag. It's for sale on cheaperthandirt.com and the item # is molle-409. (I'll post a link to it later when I'm not being blocked, or if someone else could I'd appreciate it.) It holds two rifles securely with an actual barrier between them. It holds two pistols securely, and also has pouches for the kinds of mags I take with me to the range.

Anyway, this is just the kind of bag I've been looking for, for years. I made to switch to soft cases years ago after the hard cases kept tearing up the inside of my truck. Before this model came out I bought the drag bag they have on CTD because it'll hold hold two rifles and has plenty of room for other stuff and it's held up well. I don't really like or care that it's a drag bag because all I want to do is take multiple rifles to the range with as few of cases as possible.

The only problem with this molle-409 bag that I've found is that it's never in stock! I tried to order it once last year and ended up giving up after weeks of being on back order. I've tried the same thing this year also, but ended up with the same results.

The bag is made by voodoo tactical and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else online either. I'm mentioning this for two reasons. The first is to let other people see a potentially great item out there and the other is to ask if anyone knows where else I could possibly order the case.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    I received the 46" version of this same (or at least similar) VooDoo case (as seen here: M14-M1-FNFAL-FNLAR-SIG-M1A1- Rifle Case 46" Voodoo Tactical) for Christmas.

All I can say is it's awesome. It's got plenty of space for two rifles (i've actually carried 4 in it - two with and two without scopes), two-four pistols and ammo for each. The best part is that it also came with a backpack type attachment so that I can carry it on my back instead of the shoulder sling if I have the need (which I typically do when I head to my range).

Here are a few photos of the one I received:

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

Top Bottom