This site should have a place for singles to get to know one another.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lori

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012
    Hancock County
    Does anyone else agree? I LOVE the outdoors, love to shoot (although still very much an amateur), and looking to meet others who enjoy the same. Has this ever been tried, or do the men just outnumber the women on here so much so that it isn't worth it...for the men anyway ;)

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Lol, I am not putting myself up for sale! "Plenty of offers", really?

Is that not kind of what a dating site is? Put yourself out there with your interests and what you are looking for and see what responses you get. I am married and have not been on the market in a while so maybe I a out of touch.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Lol, I am not putting myself up for sale! "Plenty of offers", really?

One would hope the offers in question to which he referred would be dinner invitations or things of that nature, not bids for services or taking possession like a livestock auction.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    One would hope the offers in question to which he referred would be dinner invitations or things of that nature, not bids for services or taking possession like a livestock auction.
    I was referring to date invitations, not prostitution or slavery. Guess I should have been clear. :)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Okay - I did not realize that, thank you :)
    I was being a bit flippant there. What I really meant to say is just do what you love first and focus on the boy-finding second. If you do what you love and find someone, that's great. But you're still happy. If you look for someone as a primary goal, you can lose sight of the other things that make you happy.

The meet n greets and shoots aren't really dating events. But if you go and meet someone......you just might be our first INGO couple. :)

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg

Lori

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012
    Hancock County
    I was being a bit flippant there. What I really meant to say is just do what you love first and focus on the boy-finding second. If you do what you love and find someone, that's great. But you're still happy. If you look for someone as a primary goal, you can lose sight of the other things that make you happy.

The meet n greets and shoots aren't really dating events. But if you go and meet someone......you just might be our first INGO couple. :)

I totally, 100% agree with what you are saying here. I am not on a boy-finding mission, believe me, I was married to one for nearly 20 years ;) I was just suggesting there should be a way for single men and women on here who share similar interests to get to know one another. I will look into the meet and greets - thank you so much :)

Top Bottom