• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I'm not sure people would stand by with transparent BS like this.
    Transparent like this? What about all the other transparent BS they have committed and thrown our way? I think we are beyond that statement and have surrendered to the reality they can do what they want without consequences. They know it and we know it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Everything they do is against democracy.
    We have a representative republic. Not a democracy. Helps prevent tyrany by majority. Won't cure all of it and humans can pervert anything, given enough time and resources, but the founders gave it a shot.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Damned career politicians are worthless! All they care about is feeding at the public trough. They are not patriots. The founders of our country like Washington, Jefferson, and Adams must be rolling in their graves. The authors of “The Federalist Papers” likewise are rolling in their graves. Last but not least, Abraham Lincoln is looking down and wondering what happened to the Union I saved?
    Today’s politicians and a lot of judges need to go read the Constitution and the Amendments and remember that most took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the concepts contained therein!
    We can only hope!!! :dunno:

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    We don’t want a civil war.
    We want a revolution. A revolution against a corrupt and captured government. Voting will not get us out this mess. Our elected leaders take orders from unelected people.
    Watch the speech from El Salvador President he made at CPAC the other day. It’s all over YouTube.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Transparent like this? What about all the other transparent BS they have committed and thrown our way? I think we are beyond that statement and have surrendered to the reality they can do what they want without consequences. They know it and we know it.

Guess I should have used the word blatant. They are telling us and showing us exactly what they want, yet people still ignore it. Hard to shake off the apathy/indoctrination I guess.

Top Bottom