• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Kids are getting bigger and they just don't play with this anymore.

I was going to try to shoot an Appleseed with this, but its just to darn heavy. But, I figure Techres will scoop this up pretty quick!

This is a real deal Thomas the Train play table. This one sits on the floor and has wheels, and is really made to store under your kids bed. We kept this one under a large crib and a day bed.

The size is 49.5" x 35.5" x 7.5".

It has a single drawer to store all the trains and tracks, and comes with at least 55 pieces of track (keep finding more here and there), and all the trains shown. 4 of the train cars are not Thomas (actually brio I think), but work with the track and thomas trains. One of the trains is a 'zoo train' and includes the zoo animals. One of the engines is battery powered.

Table, track, and trains are USED, and used by little kids, so they show signs of use/wear and tear/etc. They are in perfectly usable condition, but are not new.

thomas1.JPG

thomas2.JPG

thomas3.JPG

thomas4.JPG

Asking $150 OBO for everything. I can help deliver if close, or try to meet up somewhere. We go through Indy periodically so we might be able to bring it close.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom