• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Bought a used Thomas the Train ride on for my kids. These are no longer made but I found one on CraigsList for $40. When taking it apart I noticed stickers in the train that read PegPerego - Ft Wayne Indiana. Is this company still around?

$T2eC16Z,!)sE9swm,08eBQ(TLS(Csg~~60_35.JPG

2 issues - missing 1 piece of track and the battery is weak. Found parts on eBay

www.ebay.com/itm/PEG-PEREGO-THOMAS-THE-TRAIN-REPLACEMENT-6-VOLT-BATTERY-W-WIRES-PLUG-NEW-/290777672314

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/330849915006?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619"]Thomas The Train 12 PC Genuine Peg Perego Riding Train Track Lot Curved Pieces | eBay[/ame]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My kids loved TTTE when they were little. They would have loved something like that.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The price of Thomas stuff is insane :n00b: I've been having good lucking buying used on craigslist, INGO and eBay.

We've got a ton of those older, diecast engine/charcters. They got played with so much, many of them have a lot of the paint knocked off of them.:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you get a "Sir Toppum Hat" let me know. I need to punch him in the gut for being so
    Mean all the time. Good find for sure!

There's a thread going on right now about how great it'd be if companies ran without management harassing them...I now know it's all STH's fault for all the "confusion and delay", not Thomas being cheeky or those "troublesome cars".:laugh:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ah, perspective! I told my wife to punch him when they went to Day out with Thomas in Connersville. She said he was there and didn't look happy at all. Managers would have life easy if no employees. Employees would love their Job without managers. Many jobs would be great except for the customers.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Found an oem battery on amazon

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Peg-Perego-Rechargeable-Battery-Volt/dp/B003GAY5VQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_9]Amazon.com: Peg Perego Rechargeable Battery 6 Volt: Home & Kitchen[/ame]

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Bought a used Thomas the Train ride on for my kids. These are no longer made but I found one on CraigsList for $40. When taking it apart I noticed stickers in the train that read PegPerego - Ft Wayne Indiana. Is this company still around?

$T2eC16Z,!)sE9swm,08eBQ(TLS(Csg~~60_35.JPG

2 issues - missing 1 piece of track and the battery is weak. Found parts on eBay

www.ebay.com/itm/PEG-PEREGO-THOMAS-THE-TRAIN-REPLACEMENT-6-VOLT-BATTERY-W-WIRES-PLUG-NEW-/290777672314

Thomas The Train 12 PC Genuine Peg Perego Riding Train Track Lot Curved Pieces | eBay

Whatever you do, don't buy the factory battery. Go to modifiedpowerwheels.com and do a bit of looking at getting a gruber or werker SLA battery. I have picked up quite a few powerwheels, peg perego etc ride-ons on the cheap and the gruber SLA batteries are far superior to the factory ones. Werkers seem pretty much as good and are available at batteries plus. Just remember you often need to wire in a fusible link or circuit breaker.

Despite many admonishments, my kids are big fans of two kids in the jeep, one on the hood and two more in a wagon pulled behind so I go circuit breaker as fuses blow way too often.

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom