• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think every time the anti-gunners make a move, they forget there is a reaction. And one of the reactions, is that more guns are sold.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If it's only Russian guns, will it really impact the market here that much? Won't the AK copies from everywhere else still be coming?

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Sure, until their importation gets banned too. First China, now Russia, next Romania and Bulagaria or Poland?

If Hillary gets her 3rd term, she'll be revisiting both an AWB and a by-name import ban,

The upswing is that each move brings us that much closer to real American AK's. There are a couple shops making copies of foreign parts, but there's an opening, I think, for a slicked-down AK-300 series that passes on the extraneous machining features and accomplishes the base design more simply.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    If it's only Russian guns, will it really impact the market here that much? Won't the AK copies from everywhere else still be coming?

Soon as the ignorant anti-gunners find out that not all AKs are made in Russia, they will make necessary modifications. Or maybe I should say as soon as some ignorant pro-gunners point out to them that they have only impacted Russian made guns.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Sure, until their importation gets banned too. First China, now Russia, next Romania and Bulagaria or Poland?

If Hillary gets her 3rd term, she'll be revisiting both an AWB and a by-name import ban,

The upswing is that each move brings us that much closer to real American AK's. There are a couple shops making copies of foreign parts, but there's an opening, I think, for a slicked-down AK-300 series that passes on the extraneous machining features and accomplishes the base design more simply.
    I could get on board for an American AK.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    It would be hard to justify sanctioning a fellow NATO member. I think you will still see parts kits out of Poland, Romania and Bulgaria as they are all Member States and therefore our "Allies". But, you never know. It's a cinch though that the cost of those kits will climb as the sanctioned weapons dry up.
    America still is and will continue to be the most well armed civilian populace in the world as long as we keep electing DEMs and Liberals to the White House and the Senate/ House of Reps.

Top Bottom