• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I've worn mine virtually every day for over a year with a CB belt. The holster is great. Since you've gotten the good, I'll give you some bad:
    If I had to it again, I'd get the horsehide. The cowhide is more flimsy and affected by moisture. I'm a big guy so that is an issue. Also, pick a good setting and stick with it. If you move the hardware too much, it becomes harder to tighten the belt clips. My belt had to be returned for resizing because it stretched ~5 inches. I had to pay them $15 and the ship cost. IMO, that should have been covered under warranty, but I didn't press it.

I would buy the holster again in a heartbeat. It's great despite it's few shortcomings. The belt I would not. My next one will be another Milt Sparks or Beltman.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    i just recieved my supertuck today in the mail...my question i ordered natural/horsehide but my holster is black....is this common for the horsehide?

Cowhide is black, horsehide is tan, I'd contact Marty over at Crossbreed, they may have got your order wrong.

By the way, I just ordered my ST for my Kimber, last week he said it'll be 3 weeks before it ships. How long did it take for you to receive yours?

Marty's email.
    sales@crossbreedholsters.com

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I carry my XD 45c daily in a CB ST on a beltman. Great setup. Disappears and stays put. Spend the xtra $$ to get the stiffener kydex strip sewn into the belt. Definitely worth it.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom