• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I like to shoot outdoors when the weather is decent because of the longer ranges, unfortunately our club outdoor range access is somewhat limited, with the range reserved for matches, special activities and practices. Too much of the time the wx doesn't cooperate, either.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've shot in an indoor range one time but it was private. The only thing I really thought about was how much louder it seemed than being outside. I've never been to an open public indoor range actually. I never realized how lucky I was until the last few years to be able to shoot at my own private range or even just at an outdoor range on my own accord. I never realized some people only shoot inside, can't draw from a holster, move etc.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I have an outdoor pistol range on my property, and while that is my favorite place to practice, I do enjoy going to the indoor ranges occasionally. This past Sunday I went to American Shooters in Clarksville for the first time. It wasn't crowded, and the RO was really nice. I was shooting 10mm and he kept all my brass separate for me. They have a very nice set up there. I paid a little extra to shoot on the premium lanes because I figured they would be a little less crowded (and I was right), however I didn't do any of the drills.
    Great place, and nice people.

Top Bottom