• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    no sir, I do not keep bird shot in my Judge unless shooting clay pigeons from 4 feet in the air. I do keep 000 buck shot however. But thanks for the concern

Last week you had scraps from my orange pigeons all over your face from that. :rockwoot:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I look at the Judge from time to time because I think it's a fun idea. Objectively, however, my take on it is that it is either a gun for a narrow niche of needs, or a novelty gun. I just can't justify one for myself based on the fun/cool factor alone.

Guy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Marion
    my brother inlaw loves his. But i dont know why. He thinks it shows his power. I think it shows stupidity.

s346k

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    jack of all trades, master of none. i recall reading that as a description and i could not agree more.

if you want a bigass, goofy looking revolver, just get a s&w 500...at least you know that mfer will stop someone haha. my bro-in-law has a 500. i shot it once and determined it was a waste of time and not enjoyable in the least. i'd rather shoot the 629 6" all day vs. that mammoth 500.

Top Bottom