• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mbomb3869

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    Muncie
    Im close to biting the bullet and purchasing this scope with an ADM mount. Any thoughts, reviews or opinions on this thing would be awesome. Oh, and pictures too!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I personally like the VXR Patrol, been looking at them for a 15-22 for some time.

For a 1-4 30mm scope, they're a lot lighter than a lot of the more popular options in that price range (3oz lighter than the PST). I'm not too 100% fond of the reticle, but I admit my eye finds the center of the scope quicker than my PST 1-4.

Wish the illumination was controlled by a dial instead of the push button. Overall, I like the scope. But with scopes and peoples' eyes you need to get the one that looks best to you

Mbomb3869

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    Muncie
    Thanks. I was leaning toward this one because I like the automatic shut off and on feature. Im terrible about remembering to shut things off.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Have you found any good deals on the Leupold? I'm looking for the 3x9 vxr. So far optics planet has the best deal at $489.

I want the Firedot 4 reticle for mine.

Last edited:

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I bought the Fire-Dot Pig-Plex reticle version on Optics Planet with the IMS one-piece mount for my deer hunting Remington 870 and really like it!

You can reduce the fire-dot brightness as it gets darker for better precision and it still stands out well.

Top Bottom