• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    Had a customer come in the store the other day and mention a stock designed for the AR format that is supposed to make the rifle fire like it was fully auto. I believe the system works off of kinetic energy and 100% legal to own. Anyone experienced the quality of this stock? Thanks, HG&A

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I have fired it and to me it is a waste of money. Accuracy is nill. In fact I was concerned that I was unsure of where my rounds were going so I quit using it. I suppose with practice you can become more accurate. They show a little old lady shooting it in the video which is all fine and dandy but I'm 6'4 and weigh 260 lbs and I couldn't control it. It is a great way of emptying cartridges so you will have more brass to reload. Rocked, a member on here and I are probably going to give it another try this weekend but I doubt my opinion will change.

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Had a customer come in the store the other day and mention a stock designed for the AR format that is supposed to make the rifle fire like it was fully auto. I believe the system works off of kinetic energy and 100% legal to own. Anyone experienced the quality of this stock? Thanks, HG&A

I've got one of those, you wanna try it out??
    Let me know & I'll bring it over!!:ar15:

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    I have fired it and to me it is a waste of money. Accuracy is nill. In fact I was concerned that I was unsure of where my rounds were going so I quit using it. I suppose with practice you can become more accurate. They show a little old lady shooting it in the video which is all fine and dandy but I'm 6'4 and weigh 260 lbs and I couldn't control it. It is a great way of emptying cartridges so you will have more brass to reload. Rocked, a member on here and I are probably going to give it another try this weekend but I doubt my opinion will change.

If you decide it's not for you let me know I'm interested in getting one.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I love mine, just don't shoot it a lot because of cost. Plans are to build another rifle for it in 9mm. It works, control take time, then again, full auto and accuracy has never been like terms. For suppression fire, it works. It's a fun toy, and exactly that. I would never use it in a tactical situation.

If we have the NFA open shoot, I will bring it and we can compare rate of fire.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I've heard a lot of great things about it. Obviously it wouldbe very expensive to shoot, I wish they could find some way to make it work when chambered in .22 LR.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate

Wow, I have no problem keeping rounds on target with these things. The cyclic rate is slower than a actual full auto, so it's even more manageable.

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Great stock. Going start charging my friends admission when very want to shoot it. Yes very have to supply the ammo when shooting.

Top Bottom