• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I thought it was crazy when the guy in the black ran right in the line of fire but then the guy in the white covered the camera man. Craziness.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Does that somehow make him incapable of acting irresponsibly? Obviously not.

If you want to do bounding drills, there are better/safer ways to set them up. And I really hope there was nobody behind the camera.

I know the guy from high school. I honestly thought the Army would have pounded some sense into him......I was wrong.

And I believe there was a camera man.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Bad tactics. Bad gun handling. Bad team work. Bad fitness levels.

Watching it was so much fun though.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I was't sure what to think. I was wondering about the qualifications of the instructor?
    Then I was waiting for someone to shoot someone or themself. Irresponsible or bizzare training? Blew my mind and still haven't figured out WTF was going on there.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Please don't anyone do this. It's good way to get yourself or your buddy killed.

There are ways to fight as a team, putting yourself or a team-mate in the line of "friendly fire" isn't it.

Also, just because someone is/had been in the military or law enforcement doesn't mean he/she knows much about firearms and vice versa.

If you want to train with a partner/team, then look for someone who knows what they are doing and train with them.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!awesome......no offense to Army vets out there....but simply being in the army doesn't make them a grunt...lol but I'll second Shay's comments.....bad everything...lol it's called sector of fire guys...lol not run in front of fire

Top Bottom