• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I wouldn't be surprised if you told me he did Civil War reenactments.

...as a cook.* ;)

*Standard disclaimer:
    The preceding is not meant to offend any of the fine combat trained cooks who have or are currently serving in our armed forces or those who may participate in the reenactment of civil war era food preparation. We live in a world that has kitchens, and those kitchens have to be guarded by men with guns. We have the luxury of not knowing what you know: that weak coffee and runny green eggs, while tragic, probably saves lives.
    Your existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to some, saves lives. We don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places we don't talk about at parties, we want you on that stove. We need you on that stove. Carry on.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    *Standard disclaimer:
    The preceding is not meant to offend any of the fine combat trained cooks who have or are currently serving in our armed forces or those who may participate in the reenactment of civil war era food preparation. We live in a world that has kitchens, and those kitchens have to be guarded by men with guns. We have the luxury of not knowing what you know: that weak coffee and runny green eggs, while tragic, probably saves lives.
    Your existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to some, saves lives. We don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places we don't talk about at parties, we want you on that stove. We need you on that stove. Carry on.
    :lmfao: :laugh::laugh: :rockwoot::patriot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Bad tactics. Bad gun handling. Bad team work. Bad fitness levels.

Watching it was so much fun though.
    I think he needs to be Recycled back to phase 1 of BCT if that is how he thinks it is done. You know what ****ing scratch that, send this guy straight into 11X AIT and let his Platoon Sergeants instruct him in the finer arts of Tactics and Team Work. I am sure that they could help both of them with their Fitness issues as well. Gun Handling, someone really needs to take that bolt gun away from him until the time as he has been instructed how to cycle the action properly...

Makes me just want to smoke him until he sweats blood... :xmad:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not going to criticize the persons depicted in the video. The images are plenty for that.

I am, however, unclear on the concept. What was their goal or intent, and if that is known, how did what they did serve to achieve that goal?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm not going to criticize the persons depicted in the video. The images are plenty for that.

I am, however, unclear on the concept. What was their goal or intent, and if that is known, how did what they did serve to achieve that goal?

I wondered that too Rhino. What was they training for? Unless they are planning to defend the range from a bunch of 1st graders with water balloons, their tactics didn't look very good.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL

Ditto.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

If I had to guess, I'd say it was "hey you, hold this camera while me and that guy run up there and shoot a lot. It'll be bad ass."

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Seems like morons with guns. Its a great way to clean our gene pool. When it first started I figured the guy in white was going to try to catch one of those rounds with his back.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Top Bottom