• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Would it makes sense that if the entire flock drank from a tainted water supply that they would all die at the same time? The birds all being roughly the same size, it makes sense in my head.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    .gov is saying a firecracker startled them and the dropped dead... not sure if that goes for the fish too... that could be inconvenient...

This is definitely the reason!
    Starting today, all fireworks celebrations will be stopped until your local government officials have been properly bribed... I mean briefed.
    The ecological effects have NOT been properly studied.

TriggerWork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Would it makes sense that if the entire flock drank from a tainted water supply that they would all die at the same time? The birds all being roughly the same size, it makes sense in my head.

I like that thought. Said farmer sprays field then rain storm creates runoff into stream, and birds drink from stream. Fish and birds die roughly same time after being exposed to field spray runoff. So the 500 Louisiana birds didn't drink as much and flew 300 more miles?

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    paranoid.jpg

It's obviously a test of the governments new weather ray.
    Prepare yourselves!

yaquindn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Floyd co./Southern Indiana
    look at it this way. maybe the government is trying to devert us from the real truth. they do control what the media says. so in doing so, is animals dying the real story or a cover up to something else.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    The government masquerading as Al Qaeda forced the fish to swim in florinated water. The birds were shot down with a burst of ionized CO2 so that upon autopsy it would appear that global warming is responsible.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Joke all you want but there is a LOT of truth to the HAARP programs negative effects. In fact if not careful the earths magnetic field could be permanently damaged, reversed or plain old disappear because of it (this would mean the end of all life on the planet resulting in a mars-like rock). It is based on Teslas later experiments in which he discovered the earths magnetic resonance frequency. He claimed he could rip the planet in two and from what is known about it he COULD. That's why he was shut down and forced into economic distress. Read up on the guy a bit, he truly was an amazing man and without his work we would have NOTHING as we know it today, radio, TV, microwaves, AC current, and even light bulbs. Yes, Thomas Alva Edison (a mexican adopted by an American family after a train wreck) actually stole many if not most of his inventions from Tesla, his one time lab assistant.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I'm curious if it could have been a gaseous cloud emitted from the bowels of the earth? Some things going on over the last week or two have me wondering about the current stability of the Yellowstone caldera. It seems as though all the fault lines around it are experiencing seismic activity from the one here last week to the one in Utah today....As we learned from Mt St Helens, as pressure builds and a bulge forms activity in the surrounding areas becomes more predominant......2012 is looking more feasible every day as Yellowstone is a global destroyer and far overdue....I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'.

perhaps or may be its linked to the gas spill i heard once that clouds are formed from the water or some freaky crap like that so may be the water took the gas up there and rained it down on the birds soffocating them & posioning?

if Mt St Helens explode I sure hope I am prepared before it btw how do you prepare for it?

Something is seriously wrong in the south.

125 miles away from the raining birds, over 100,000 fish have washed up on the shore of a river.

In Louisiana over 500 birds fell from the sky and died also.

My money goes on it being some sort of low level EMP, or something with the magnetic field.:dunno:

I read that the earth has suffered a 3 inch global tilt on the account of the earth quake in chilie last year. austeralia has suffered a biblical flood too so maybe we are experiences that 2012 crap

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    if Mt St Helens explode I sure hope I am prepared before it btw how do you prepare for it?
    Mt St Helens went off in 1980, what we learned from it about how volcanos work is what I was referring to in regards to the Yellowstone Caldera. How does one prepare for Yelllowstone you ask? Well to put it simply, make peace with your deity of choice, NOTHING will survive but maybe a bit of already ancient bacteria well beneath the earths surface.
    I read that the earth has suffered a 3 inch global tilt on the account of the earth quake in chilie last year. austeralia has suffered a biblical flood too so maybe we are experiences that 2012 crap
    The Earth is in a continuous state of "wobble" if you will. The actual magnetic poles move about 1-3 meters every year anyways (if memory serves correctly). I only wonder where the true equator is currently and how it is effecting the myth of global warming and what effect it will have long term on orbiting satellites/GPS, etc..

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    ... Yes, Thomas Alva Edison (a mexican adopted by an American family after a train wreck)...

[citation needed]

Looks like he was born in Canada and considered himself to be of Dutch heritage. Source

Yes, I linked to Wikipedia. Yes, I recognize that Wikipedia itself is a non-academic resource, but it is in fact a collection of resources which are themselves academic, and those can be trusted.

Do you realize that when you toss in a claim that Thomas Edison was a Mexican adopted by an American family, a demonstrably untrue claim, it really has to make us question the validity of the rest of your post?

:facepalm:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Thomas Alva Edison
    Looks like he was born in Canada and considered himself to be of Dutch heritage. Source

Yes, I linked to Wikipedia. Yes, I recognize that Wikipedia itself is a non-academic resource, but it is in fact a collection of resources which are themselves academic, and those can be trusted.

Do you realize that when you toss in a claim that Thomas Edison was a Mexican adopted by an American family, a demonstrably untrue claim, it really has to make us question the validity of the rest of your post?
    Since commonly taught wisdom differs with you and claims he was born in Milan, Ohio, I wouldn't trust your source much either. I cannot find my once bookmarked link to the University in Houston that conducted the genealogy study as it is on my broken computer and not this one but the story goes that he and his family were traveling on the same train as the Edisons when there was a wreck. Tomas' family perished and the wealthy Edison family being the philanthropist type, adopted the poor little mexican boy out of kindness. This story is common place south of the border and has been for a LONG time leading to MUCH speculation and heated debate. Since both your source and mine at the moment appear to be out of context with what is academically accepted, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Either way it doesn't change the WELL documented facts regarding Nikola Tesla.

ETA: Your source DOES NOT claim his birth in Canaduh of Dutch heritage, but rather Milan, OH with his FATHERS birth in Canaduh of Dutch heritage. I'll keep looking for the study and PM you with a link when I find it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom