• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I keep having to restrain from derailing an honest question by responding to the thread title. Does anyone else find some of the thread titles ask a different question than intended? For instance, when I see the thread 'Best gun for my Mother In Law' my first thought is 'How much does she weigh and how worried are you about over penetration?'. When I see 'What gun should I get for my wife', I think 'If she's cute, you could probably trade a couple of guns for her'. When Tactically Fat wrote 'My lower is in! My lower is in!', I took it completely different than intended. I remember shouting something similar the night I lost my virginity.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I probably should too, then. My mind goes the same way. When I see "Want a new gun for my wife" my first response is "what's her trade value?"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I keep having to restrain from derailing an honest question by responding to the thread title. Does anyone else find some of the thread titles ask a different question than intended? For instance, when I see the thread 'Best gun for my Mother In Law' my first thought is 'How much does she weigh and how worried are you about over penetration?'. When I see 'What gun should I get for my wife', I think 'If she's cute, you could probably trade a couple of guns for her'. When Tactically Fat wrote 'My lower is in! My lower is in!', I took it completely different than intended. I remember shouting something similar the night I lost my virginity.

Completely agree.

Top Bottom