• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I"m tired of having these cool bikes sit on my gargage and not get worked one, so I figured I"d offer them up here...

#1 is a '78 CB750 SuperSport cafe project. Runs good. Has dual front and single rear disk brakes, 4-1 pipes with a new reverse cone muffler. I have a set of clubman bars not installed. Seat pan and steel cowl have been started. Last year of the SOHC motor.

SOLD. Asking $1000. SOLD

0AAFFD26-46CF-43EE-8F26-118AF8A6FD4B-8915-00000BE0AD4EDEF4.jpg

#2 is a '79 XS650 Hardtail bobber. It has a TC Bros. weld on hard tail and a bunch of stuff I fabbed up myself, including solo seat set up, headlight mount, Tail light/tag mount, straight pipes battery box. Has aftermarket Mustang gas tank, handlebars, shaved levers, Model A tail/stoplight, fake oil tank to hide electronics in. Other stuff as well. Ran when I started the project. Carbs overflowed so a rebuilt will be needed. Frame is partially welded, but needs bottom half welded, then paint or powdercoat. I have the factory wiring harness that i was going to base the new wiring off of.

Asking $2000

DROPPED TO $1800

DROPPED TO $1500

iphonepics044.jpg

#3 is also a '79 XS650. This one is close to stock, call it a 'resto-mod'. It only has 5200 miles on it and is in beutiful shape. It has custom paint, new tires, brakes, shocks, swing arm bushings, front fork brace, exhaust, seat cover. it also has electronic ignition and this is giving me fits. It was backfiring and I tried to set the timing on it. I've got it so far out of whack that I can't get it to fire now. I was planning a basic cafe job on it, but I got so frustrated that it's been sitting since last fall.

SOLD. Asking $2000 SOLD

iphonepics045.jpg

35c5bbea.jpg

d98e735e.jpg

PM or email with any ?'s Come on out and take a look at them if you'd like.

Thanks,
    Doug K

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom