Throwback Thursday - Camillus "Demo" Knife.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I carried this knife throughout my time as a Cav Scout in the Army. The knife in the incarnation shown (all stainless) was produced starting in 1949.

View attachment 42167

“A Special Forces Soldier”
    (Author Unknown)

A Special Forces Soldier

As seen by his Post Headquarters:
    A drunken, brawling, Jeep stealing, woman corrupting, Liar, with a star sapphire ring, Rolex watch and Demo Knife.

As seen by himself:
    A tall, handsome, highly trained professional killer, female Idol, star sapphire ring wearing, Demo Knife carrying Gentleman who is always on time due to the reliability of his Rolex watch.

As seen by his wife:
    A stinking member of the family who comes home once a year in the back door with a rucksack full of dirty laundry, a hard-on, and three months later goes out the front door for another Year.

As seen by his Commander:
    A fine specimen of a drunken, brawling. Jeep stealing, woman corrupting Liar, with a star sapphire ring, Rolex watch and a Demo Knife.

As seen by the Department of The Army:
    An overpaid, over ranked tax burden who is indispensable because he has volunteered to go anywhere, do anything at any time as long as he can booze it up, brawl, steal Jeeps, corrupt women, lie, wear a star sapphire ring, Rolex watch and carry a Demo Knife.

As seen by the enemy:
    The meanest mother in the valley.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I have mine in my pocket every day, I'd be lost without it, it's amazing how many things you can do with it. HotPocket calls it my generic knife, :):

Top Bottom