• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Had a great experience at Bradis this last weekend, even though I didn't buy anything.

I'm still new to guns (I only own 3), but I've pretty much decided that my next purchase is going to be a quality 1911. I was at Bradis on Saturday afternoon "browsing". There was a gentleman behind the counter that waited on us (my wife was with me) and he was doing an excellent job.

He spent more time with us that I felt comfortable with and I encouraged him to help others a few times. Even if he left us to help someone, he always came back to us to check. He took out and let me "fondle" more guns than most shops do. Once most shops figure out that you're a newb and just trying to figure out what you want, they give you the cold shoulder. Not on this trip.

Even though we didn't buy, I'm pretty confident that I will go back there to give them a chance to earn my business when I do fianlly "pull the trigger" on a purchase. And what so many shops miss: I will definitely be making a purchase sometime in the near future. Bradis may have earned that purchase this past weekend by treating this newb with respect, letting me handle many, many guns (dear lord I do love those Kimbers), and also treating my wife with great respect and encouraging her to shoot more often.

I'm kicking myself in the tail for not getting his name. I should have and I usually do. He was busy with another customer when we left and I didn't want to interrupt him. We just gave a quick wave and told him thanks.

Good experience all around.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    The guys at Bradis are some of the coolest people I've met. Another +1 from me

I'm sure whatever firearm you decide to adopt from them
    will treat you well

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    He spent more time with us that I felt comfortable with and I encouraged him to help others a few times. Even if he left us to help someone, he always came back to us to check.

I'm kicking myself in the tail for not getting his name.

Describe him? Many Bradis employees are members of INGO (myself included).

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    He had dark rimmed glasses I think and not a lot of hair. I'm really bad at trying to describe someone after the fact.

He really did a great job though of not just letting me shop, but of "selling" too. He tried to get us to get "his and hers" Kimbers at one point. So tempting.

Also, my apologies to the mods for not realizing that there was a particular place for this thread. Thanks for moving it for me.

loony1

Master
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    good to hear, us southsiders love the fact that they are open on sunday's (not many are). Also they have great customer service (just ignore the dark haired "glock god" behind the counter), but the others are great.:stickpoke:just kidding shooter i love that damn shop.

Top Bottom